Cydecor believes in its people and is continually looking for ambitious individuals to join our team. Our priorities are simple:
- Providing exceptional service for our clients.
- Attracting exceptional people to join our team.
- Cultivating exceptional clients that we want to work with.
If this sounds like your kind of place, then we welcome talking about future opportunities with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law. We are growing as an organization and are always looking for full-time and part-time resources to solve many of our long- and short-term needs.
- In lieu of separate vacation time and sick days, we offer “Paid Time Off” (PTO) days.
- 10 Company Paid Standard Holidays.
- Medical, life and dental insurance. This insurance is available to full-time employees at no cost, with dependent coverage available at the employee’s partial expense. A short term and long term disability program is also available.
- Eligibility to participate in Cydecor’s Bonus and Profit Sharing Plan (PSP). Distribution of the PSP will be measured on Customer satisfaction, Company Performance and a Qualitative evaluation.
- 401k Retirement Plan.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
If you have initiative to be part of something bigger than just yourself and want to learn more, please e-mail your resume, cover letter and relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.