Our belief is best captured by Admiral Eric Olson, the former Commander, United States Special Operations Command, in which he explains, “Knowledge is understanding through experience, insight and sharing.” Cydecor’s knowledge management principles are based on the three pillars of People, Processes and Technology. Together, these pillars help focus our organizational objectives on improved performance, competitive advantage, innovation, lessons learned, integration and continuous improvement. These elements of organizational learning are essential to helping differentiate and keeping our customers ahead of change.
Combined with this Knowledge, our team strives to make an IMPACT with your programs in every engagement we undertake —
- Innovation — We set your organization apart from the competition.
- Merit — We strive for excellence in all we do.
- Passion — We put our love for what we do into every endeavor.
- Attitude — We maintain a winning, affirmative approach.
- Commitment — We fulfill the client’s goals, no matter what it takes.
- Teamwork — We bring together the brightest minds to work for you.